Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun Day Friday

Last Friday, being Facebookless was OK. It was a busy day at work, had a lot on my mind, so it flew by pretty quickly.

That evening, my husband and I decided last minute to attend the Pittsburgh Power's (arena football) inaugural game. That tidbit of information I WOULD NOT have felt the desire to post on my Wall. What's amusing is that my husband, who also made the committment to pretend Facebook doesn't exist for this Lenten season, made his first reference to missing Facebook. He was so excited that I searched for and found him tickets that he wanted to shout out to the world (of Facebook) that he would see the Pittsburgh Power play just a few rows from the field.

Would announcing to the world about the game matter? No. Would I have? Probably... because I wanted to share how in love and happy my husband and I are, with the Pittsburgh Power tickets as an example. It would be an example of yet another sacrifice one of us makes for the other to keep each other happy.

Did I enjoy the game at least? Just go check out my Facebook page...





Just kidding!



(After my cynicism, yes I did enjoy the game)

No comments:

Post a Comment