Wednesday, March 16, 2011

i'm in denial...I'm In Denial...I'M IN DENIAL

Monday and Tuesday why have you done this to me? Why have you presented me with so much ammunition for my Facebook page? I have SO MUCH to declare to the WORLD (of Facebook)! Look at you all over the media: TV, magazines, the radio, the BUS! THE BUS! A time I can enjoy solitude was ruined by "Like Us".

*Sigh*

Is it over yet? Is the 40 days over yet? I thought I was doing well. I've been in denial.

I'm sitting here. It's Wednesday. I have a lot to say. But I have no outlet like I have found in Facebook. It's dark out, rainy, chilly, and I crave the warmth of "Friends'" comments.

I'm bitter, frustrated, annoyed, angered. Is this the next step? The next stage in getting over Facebook? Or is it just coincidence I'm frustrated with certain people during my time away from Facebook?

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment